- Full Time
3S Wellness Inc. is currently recruiting both part-time and full-time positions for our residential resource.
We are looking for compassionate and dedicated individuals to provide support to youth and adults living with physical and intellectual disabilities all the while promoting autonomy and quality of life.
· Assist service users with activities of daily living
· Facilitate activities – such teaching life skills, emotional regulation and anger management
· Observe and analyze service user’s behaviors, participate in the assessment of their needs and abilities
· Encourage clients to engage in activities based on assessment
· Ensure the supervision of service users and crisis management while providing emotional support
· Complete daily log and record observation charts
· Accompany clients when necessary
· Administer medication
· Maintain an orderly environment
· Holds an AEC or a DEC in an appropriate discipline (special care counseling, social service, Assistance to the person in an establishment and at home, (PAB), Personal Care Attendant) OR a bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines: psychology, sociology, psychoeducation, human relations, social work, criminology
· Prior work experience with individuals who have cognitive/ physical disabilities
· Provide a valid police verification.
· First aid certification is an asset
· Knowledge of French and Inuktitut is an asset